Appointments are being conducted remotely.
DOT-Qualified SAP Services
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can start working together.
QUALIFIED DOT SAP SERVICES
We offer specialized professional substance abuse evaluation services by a SAP that has been specially trained. Have questions? call us for a free 15-minute consultation. We work with:
EMPLOYERS WHO DRUG TEST
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (DOT) EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES
COURTS, ATTORNEYS AND CLIENTS INVOLVED WITH THE COURT
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (EAP), AND DRUG TESTING COMPANIES
· If a DOT employee has failed a test, a refusal to submit to testing, or a violation that doesn’t involve a test, they must complete an SAP return-to-duty process before returning to DOT safety-sensitive functions.
· If you are an individual who failed a drug test from your DOT company or another employer, your company will require you by law to participate in an assessment by a Qualified Substance Abuse Professional before you may return to work.
Safety is the first priority of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). To ensure that transportation providers employ workers who are 100% drug- and alcohol-free, the DOT developed regulations for an Alcohol and Drug Testing Program and created the position of Substance Abuse Professionals (SAPs) to assist those who are identified. We provide timely support and understand the need for you to return to your safety-sensitive position swiftly.
We are here to help you with this process non judgementally.
· Call us we have a Qualified-SAP. You will be quickly scheduled for a Substance Abuse Assessment.
· After the evaluation DOT regulations mandate that the SAP prescribe the individual either education, treatment or both, this is situational and unique. The outcome is to benefit you and get you safely and swiftly returned to your safety-sensitive position.
· Once the individual's recommendations have been successfully completed you will meet again with SAP at a follow-up. (all inclusive pricing). The SAP will notify your designated employee representative (DER) of your progress and your ability to return to your safety-sensitive position.
ROLE OF THE QUALIFIED SAP
The Department of Transportation defines the Qualified SAP as “a person who evaluates employees that have violated a DOT drug and alcohol program regulation and make recommendations concerning education, treatment, follow-up testing, and aftercare." Per federal regulations in 49 CFR Part 40 Subpart O, this process begins with an evaluation from a DOT-Qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP).
The Covid-19 health emergency allows the Substance Abuse Professional the flexibility to conduct remote assessments and evaluations using a HIPPA- compliant platform. We will help you to get back on track, and back to work safely and swiftly. Flexible hours: including evenings and weekends. Call or submit the form- we are very prompt. Call 716-456-1225